Modular down filled bootie with removable footbed for use around basecamp.
Sizes: S - XL
Weight: 640g / 23oz
Perfect for: Altitude & Polar
- Product Care
- Modular system, use with outer footbed around camp,
- use without in tent
- Water resistant Pertex® Endurance outer
- Filled with 128g of superior quality European goose down fill power 650 (size Large)
- Double lined boot construction
- Detachable outer footbed with velcro fastening
- 12mm closed foam midsole insulation
- 1 handed shockcord closure
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the video on washing down for further details.
- No reviews yet – Write a Review