No ratings yet0
Expedition Slipper is a lightweight, down filled slipper ideal for alpine bivis or backpacking.
Sizes: S - XL
Weight: 240g / 8oz
- Product Care
- Minimal weight and pack size for Alpine bivis and backpacking
- Soft and light Pertex® Quantum outer and inner
- Filled with 75g of superior quality European goose down fill power 800 (size large)
- Elasticated ankle for hold and stability
- 1 handed shockcord closure
- Handy hang loops
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Please see the video on washing down for further details.
- No reviews yet – Write a Review