The Shadow Hoodie is a lightweight, wind-resistant, close fitting fleece utilising Polartec Wind Pro® fabric and Hardface Technology.
The Shadow Hoodie is low bulk and cut to fit comfortably with a harness making it a great mid layer to wear when climbing. The low bulk hood fits easily under a helmet and the long sleeves and thumb loops provide great movement and protection when reaching for holds.
Polartec Wind Pro® provides wind-resistant and water-resistant protection in a durable and quiet design with maximum stretch and movement. The addition of Polartec's Hardface® Technology (a 'surface-fusion polymer application' no less . . !) adds extra water resistance, increases abrasion resistance and creates a smooth face for easier layering applications.
The fact that Polartec Wind Pro® doesn't use a membrane ensures that it is still incredibly breathable whilst being 4 times more wind-resistant than standard fleece - so perfect for active pursuits in all conditions.
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 660g / 23oz
- Product Care
- Polartec® Wind Pro® fabric with Hardface® Technology
- Lycra® edged under helmet hood
- YKK front zip, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped A-line chest pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal mesh pocket
- Lycra® bound cuffs, thumb loops
- Hem drawcord
- Flatlock low bulk seams
- Fit: Slim
- We recommend a cool wash at 30 degrees.
- Ideally wash before first use and turn inside out.
- Close and empty all pocket zips before washing.
- Avoid fabric conditioners or fabric softeners.
- Line dry or tumble dry on the lowest setting.
- Do not iron and do not dryclean
- Write a Review