Latok Salopettes are technical, mid-weight waterproof and breathable salopette with softshell bib and adjustable braces.
Midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric is used on this salopette to offer fantastic waterproof performance with high levels of breathability. Dynamic Schoeller® WB400 fabric is used in the bib area for further enhanced breathability and comfort.
The Latok Salopettes are the perfect accompaniment to the Latok jacket. Heavyweight eVent sections provide abrasion resistance and full length side zips make them easy to get on and off. Fully adjustable braces are positioned in such a way that the whole seat can be dropped for toilet breaks - so no need to remove the whole salopette!
The Latok Salopette is an ideal trouser for winter mountain use for climbing or walking and the fit and features mean it is also ideal for use in polar regions or at altitude.
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 800g / 28oz
- Product Care
- eVent® 3L fabric
- Matrix DWS fabric bib
- Schoeller®-keprotec® fabric kick patches
- Full length YKK Aquaguard® side zips, internal storm flap, rain drain
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard® front zip
- Adjustable braces
- Opening seat
- Diamond gusset
- Knee articulation
- 2 YKK zipped chest storage pockets
- Hem drawcord
- Reinforced kick patches
- Inside leg length 85cm/33inch (L)
- Fit: Regular
- Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
- Your garment may be machine washed in warm water (40°C) with liquid detergent.
- You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
- We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- We recommend a "Warm" tumble dry setting - checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating.
- You can iron this garment on a medium setting (two dots)
- Do not dryclean
- Write a Review