The Photon Pant is a synthetic insulated trouser with Pertex® outer fabric and full length side zips
The Photon trouser is designed as an insulated trouser for extreme cold use or for use at rest stops when working hard.
Pertex® Microlight 30D outer fabric is water resistant and windproof whilst Primaloft® Eco insulation offers fantastic performance even when wet. Full length side zips mean the trousers are incredibly easy to get on and off for quick turn arounds at belays or at feed stops.
Ideal for use when mountaineering or for emergency use when mountain walking - also a good option for use in polar regions
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 500g / 18oz
- Product Care
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop inner fabric
- Primaloft® Eco insulation
- Reinforced seat, knees and kick patches
- Full length YKK separating side zips
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- YKK zipped fly
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, tricot lined
- Snap /hook & eye waist closure
- Elasticated rear waistband
- Belt loops
- Snap hem closure
- Stuff sack
- Inside leg length 84cm/33inch (L)
- Fit: Regular
- This fabric has a DWR finish.
- To maintain this we recommend washing on a cool 30 degree wash using a pure soap or a technical cleaner.
- Avoid using detergents, fabric softeners or conditioners.
- Ensure pocket zips are closed and empty before washing.
- Line dry or tumble dry on the lowest setting.
- Do not iron and do not dryclean.
- No reviews yet – Write a Review