The Latok Alpine is a waterproof and breathable waterproof jacket in midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric.
The Latok Alpine is a modern classic in Alpine styled waterproofs and is an award winning favourite amongst mountaineers, climbers and hill-walkers alike. The Latok Alpine uses midweight eVent® waterproof fabric for optimum waterproof protection and breathability.
For this winter the Latok Alpine has had a face-lift - the jacket has been restyled and now includes a new 2-way water resistant front zip with internal storm flap. The excellent helmet compatible hood with wired peak and roll down tab remains, as do the 2 A-line chest pockets and 2 inner mesh pockets.
The Latok Alpine is a no-nonsense waterproof aimed squarely at Alpine climbers and mountaineers but it also makes a fantastic all-round jacket for a range of activities and uses. Whether you are making a Winter ascent on 'the Ben', taking part in a multi-day backpacking trip or spending a week trekking to base camp - the Latok Alpine is the perfect choice.
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 540g / 19oz
- Product Care
- eVent® 3L fabric
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down Velcro® tab
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard® front zip, internal storm flap, rain drain
- Tricot lined collar
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped A-line chest pockets
- 2 YKK zipped internal mesh pockets
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
- Your garment may be machine washed in warm water (40°C) with liquid detergent.
- You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
- We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- We recommend a "Warm" tumble dry setting - checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating.
- You can iron this garment on a medium setting (two dots)
- Do not dryclean