The Latok Jacket is an event waterproof mountain jacket that uses a mix of midweight and heavy-weight 3 layer event® fabric.
The Latok jacket is our top-of-the-range waterproof mountaineering jacket. Constructed from mid and heavy weight eVent® 3 layer fabric it makes best use of the fabric for durability, weather protection, weight and breathability without compromising performance. For winter 2011 the Latok has been re-styled but still offers proven protection and performance. The Latok Jacket now features a 2-way front zip with internal and external storm flaps to ensure extreme wet weather protection. A superb helmet compatible hood with wired peak and roll-down tab offers protection in extreme conditions. Underarm pit zips provide extra venting for when you are working really hard.
2 A-line chest pockets, 2 napoleon pockets with water-resistant zips and 2 large internal mesh pockets offer ample space for essential items or for keeping items warm.
The Latok Jacket is designed for the most extreme conditions in the world and has been thoroughly put through its paces by climbers, arctic travellers and mountaineers and is feature packed based on feedback from these end users.
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 740g / 26oz
- Product Care
- eVent® 3L fabric
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down Velcro® tab
- 2-way YKK Vislon® front zip, external & internal storm flap, rain drain
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped A-line chest pockets
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped Napoleon pockets
- 2 YKK zipped internal mesh pockets
- Venting underarm YKK Aquaguard® pit zips
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
- Waist drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
- Your garment may be machine washed in warm water (40°C) with liquid detergent.
- You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
- We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- We recommend a "Warm" tumble dry setting - checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating.
- You can iron this garment on a medium setting (two dots)
- Do not dryclean
- Write a Review