The Momentum Jacket is a fully waterproof alpine mountain jacket made from lightweight 3 Layer eVent®.
The Momentum is the culmination of years making shell jackets for high level alpinists, forever asking for ever lighter equipment, the Momentum is a climbers shell designed for climbers making ascents in the pure alpine style.
The Momentum features napoleon pockets that are large and easy to access whilst climbing, a proper helmet compatible hood with great movement and visibility along with easy adjustability, water-resistant zips keep the wet out and adjustable velcro cuffs allow sleeves to be rolled up if required. Reflective detailing mean you shouldn't lose your climbing partner in the dark . . . unless you really want to. . .
These features also make the Momentum the ideal multisport jacket combing lightweight with functionality and a great active fit.
Sizes: S - XXL
Weight: 360g / 13oz
- Product Care
- eVent® 3L fabric
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, kitty clip roll down closure
- YKK Aquaguard® front zip, internal storm flap, rain drain
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped Napoleon pockets, rain drains
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
- Your garment may be machine washed on a warm setting (40°C) with liquid detergent.
- You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
- Please close all zips, empty pockets and reattach velcro before washing.
- We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- We recommend tumble drying on the lowest setting - checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating.
- You can iron this garment on a medium setting (two dots)
- Do not dryclean
- Write a Review