The Genesis bags are a new range of synthetic insulation filled bags.
The bags use Pertex Classic Eco fabrics that are 100% recycled polyester ripstop and the fill is Rab eco3D insulation (100% recycled polyester) arranged in a large overlapping shingle confirguration for warmth.
The bags offer competitive levels of warmth to weight and are ideal for environments where they may get wet and where a down filled bag would be impractical.
On top of the performance benefits of these bags they are also 99% recycled by weight and can also be easily recycled again once the bag reaches the end of it's usable life.
Limit of Comfort 5ºC
Weight: 1392g / 49.1oz (+40g / 1.4oz stuffsac)
- Pertex® Classic Eco inner and outer fabric
- 100% recycled polyester Eco 3D insulation
- Large overlapping shingle construction for warmth
- Wide mummy shape
- Large angled footbox for extra comfort
- 3⁄4 length YKK 5 coil main zip
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Left hand zip only
- Internal stash pocket in collar
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Recycled polyester used for zip thread, labels, cord
- outer, webbing and Velcro®
- Recycled polyester stuff sack
- Plastic components from Bluesign® approved sources