Women's Latok Alpine Jacket
The Women's Latok Alpine is a women's specific waterproof jacket designed for Alpine conditions.
The Latok Alpine Jacket successfully balances the features and durability expected of a mountain jacket with light weight for the perfect all-round mountain waterproof.
At just 470g (UK 12) the Latok Alpine features an adjustable, helmet compatible hood, 2 large accessible pockets that can be used with a rucksack or harness, and a female specific fit that allows room for an extra layer without being 'baggy' and allows fantastic freedom of movement.
It features a water resistant front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain, a new tricot-lined collar and new reflective trim.
The Women's Latok Alpine is an ideal addition to the arsenal of anyone who travels in the mountains - durable and rugged enough for a Scottish winter epic yet light enough to be carried in your summer walking pack.
Sizes: UK 8 - 16
Weight: 442g (UK 12)
- Product Care
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak and roll-down Velcro® tab
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Tricot lined collar
- 2 YKK AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets
- 2 YKK zipped internal mesh pockets
- Velcro® cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Regular washing of your eVent® fabricated garment will enhance product performance.
- Your garment may be machine washed in warm water (40°C) with liquid detergent.
- You may also use a technical liquid soap or pure soap flakes.
- We recommend a second rinse to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- We recommend a "Warm" tumble dry setting - checking regularly to ensure the outer fabric or trims are not overheating
- Warp: 40d
- Weft: 40d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: 10,000mm
- Air Perm: 0.5l/m²/s
- Weight: 112g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon